Qualifications (1 or more of the following)
- New York State Certified Special Education Teacher (Permanent)
- Teacher of Students with Disabilities (Birth-Grade 2)
- Teacher of the Speech and Hearing Handicapped (TSHH)
- Teacher of Students with Speech Hearing and Language Disabilities (TSSLD)
- New York State Licensed Professional (SW, Psychologist)
- 2+ years of ABA experience in an educational setting
- Experience working with children who have learning differences
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Run ABA Programs as they are written in the child’s individualized program book (which includes daily data collection).
- Work effectively with parents/caregivers in a 1:1 setting to educate them on how to help children learn and grow.
- Attend team meetings in accordance with the child’s IFSP.
- Collaborate well with all team members on child’s progress.
- Prepare and submit daily session notes, progress reports and other paperwork timely and accurately.
- Provide services in accordance with county and New York State Regulations.
Salary: commensurate with experience